top of page

Teaching in the Digi Group

Public·11 members

Joseph Nik.
Joseph Nik.

Our Team Cannot Do Everything

Our small team has been working on a project that needs a lot of written material. Everyone understands the subject, but nobody has enough time to turn all the information into finished content. We are considering whether to outsource ghostwriting for part of the work. Has anyone done this with a business project? How did you share your ideas with the writer? I am wondering if the time saved was worth the effort of explaining the project to someone outside the team.


3 Views
John Thomas
31 aug.

I used to think I had to do everything myself, but that mindset led to burnout. I’ve since learned that teams work better when tasks are shared. It’s not about giving up control it’s about trusting others to contribute. As a PhD student who works part-time at Last-Minute Assignments, I’ve seen how delegation can boost quality. I was so tired I’d whisper, Wish someone write my engineering assignment for me just to lighten the load. This post is a good reminder that no one can do it all. Cheers. Nice post


Editat

Members

  • Johnson CharlesJohnson Charles
    Johnson Charles
  • Ricky RiveraRicky Rivera
    Ricky Rivera
  • Gary Parmenter
    Gary Parmenter
  • Joseph Nik.
    Joseph Nik.
  • Richal ParkarRichal Parkar
    Richal Parkar
bottom of page